19. Zhiwen Liu, Ganggang Li, He Liu,* Changjiang Zhou, Kai Li, Zhiming Wang,* Chuluo Yang*, Side by Side Alignment of Donors Enabling High-Efficiency TADF OLEDs with Insensitivity to Doping Concentration. Adv. Optical Mater. 2021, 2101410
18. He Liu, Zhiwen Liu, Ganggang Li, Huaina Huang, Changjiang Zhou, Zhiming Wang,* Chuluo Yang*, Versatile Direct Cyclization Constructs Spiro-acridan Derivatives for Highly Efficient TADF emitters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2021, 60, 12376 –12380
17.Suraj Kumar Pathak, He Liu, * Changjiang Zhou, Guohua Xie* and Chuluo Yang*, Triazatruxene based star-shaped thermally activated delayed fluorescence emitters: modulating the performance of solution-processed non-doped OLEDs via side-group engineering. J. Mater. Chem. C, 2021, 9, 7363–7373
16. He Liu,*Jiafang Li, Wen-Cheng Chen, Xialei Lv, Changjiang Zhou, Chun-Sing Lee,* and Chuluo Yang*, Efficient Yellow Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescent Emitters Based on 3,5-Dicyanopyridine Acceptors.
J. Phys. Chem. C
2020, 124, 25489−25498
15. Liu H, Li J, Chen W C, et al. Modulating the Acceptor Structure of Dicyanopyridine Based TADF Emitters: Nearly 30% External Quantum Efficiency and Suppression on Efficiency Roll-off in OLED. Chem Eng. J, 2020:126107.
14. Liu H, Li J, Li G, et al. A simple strategy to achieve efficient thermally activated delayed fluorescent emitters via enhancing electron donating ability of donors. Dyes and Pigments, 2020:108521.
13. Li J, Chen W C, Liu H,* et al. Double-twist pyridine–carbonitrile derivatives yielding excellent thermally activated delayed fluorescence emitters for high-performance OLEDs. J Mater Chem C, 2020, 8:602-606.
12. Pathak S.K.,Xiang Y,Huang M. et al. Fused tetracyclic tris[1,2,4]triazolo[1,3,5]triazine as a novel rigid electron acceptor for efficient thermally activated delayed fluorescence emitters.RSC Adv., 2020, 10, 15523–15529
11. He Liu, Jinyu Li, Qing Bai, Xiaoyi Sun, Lele Zhao, Hui Liu, Yu Gao, Haiquan Zhang,Bing Yang, Ping Lu, Molecular understanding of diphenylether-, 9,9-biphenylfluorene- and tetraphenylsilane-centered wide bandgap host materials for highly efficient blue phosphorescent OLEDs.Dyes and Pigments 2019, 160, 898–908.
10. Xiaoli Zhang,He Liu, Weigao Wang, Jinbao Zhang, Bing Xu, Ke Lin Karen, Yuanjin Zheng, Sheng Liu, Shuming Chen, Kai Wang, Xiaowei Sun. (Joint first author). ‘Hybrid perovskite light-emitting diodes based on perovskte nanocrystals with organic-inorganic mixed cations’ Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1606405
9. Ran Ding, He Liu, Xiao-Li Zhang, Juan-Xiu Xiao, Rahul Kishor, Hua-Xi Sun, Bo-Wen Zhu, Geng Chen, Fei Gao, Xiao-Hua Feng, Jing-Sheng Chen, Xiao-Dong Chen, Xiao-Wei Sun and Yuan-Jin Zheng. (joint first author) ‘Flexible piezoelectric nanocomposite generator based on formamidinium lead halide perovskite nanoparticles’ Adv. Funct. Mater. 2016, 26, 7708–7716.
8. Nan Zhang, He Liu, Alexander M. Stolyarov, Ting Zhang, Kaiwei Li, Yoel Fink, Xiaowei Sun, Perry Ping Shum, and Lei Wei. (joint first author). ‘Azimuthally polarized radial emission from a quantum dot fiber laser’ ACS Photonics 2016, 3, 2275−2279.
7. He Liu, Gang Cheng, Dehua Hu, Fangzhong Shen, Ying Lv, Guannan Sun, Bing Yang, Ping Lu* and Yuguang Ma*. ‘A Highly Efficient, Blue-Phosphorescent Device Based on a Wide-Bandgap Host/FIrpic: Rational Design of the Carbazole and Phosphine Oxide Moieties on Tetraphenylsilane’ Adv. Funct. Mater. 2012, 22, 2830-2836.
6. He Liu, Ping Chen, Dehua Hu, Xiangyang Tang, Yuyu Pan, Huanhuan Zhang, Wenqiang Zhang, Xiao Han, Qing Bai, Ping Lu*, and Yuguang Ma. ‘Separation of Electrical and Optical Energy Gaps: Selectively Adjust the Electrical and Optical Properties for High-Efficient Blue Emitter’ Chem. Eur. J., 2014, 20, 2149-2153.
5. He Liu, Qing Bai, Liang Yao, Dehua Hu, Xiangyang Tang, Fangzhong Shen, Huanhuan Zhang, Yu Gao, Ping Lu*, Bing Yang, Yuguang Ma, ‘Solution-Processable Hosts Constructed by Carbazole/PO Substituted Tetraphenylsilanes for Efficient Blue Electrophosphorescent Devices’ Adv. Funct. Mater., 2014, 24, 5881-5888.
4. Cheng Gu，He Liu, Dehua Hu, Wensi Zhang, Ying Lv, Ping Lu, Dan Lu and Yuguang Ma*‘Controllable Optical, Electrical and Morphologic Properties of 3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene Based Electrocopolymerization Films’Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2011, 32, 1014-1019
3. Xiangyang Tang, Liang Yao, He Liu, Fangzhong Shen, Shitong Zhang, Yunan Zhang, Huanhuan Zhang, Ping Lu* and Yuguang Ma ‘Novel violet emitting material synthesized by stepwise chemical reactions’ J. Mater. Chem. C, 2014, 2, 5019-5027.
2. Xiangyang Tang, Liang Yao, He Liu, Fangzhong Shen, Shitong Zhang, Huanghuang Zhang, Ping Lu* and Yuguang Ma. ‘An Efficient AIE-Active Blue-Emitting Molecule by Incorporating Multifunctional Groups into Tetraphenylsilane’ Chem. Eur. J., 2014, 20, 7589 – 7592.
1. Dehua Hu, He Liu, Ping Lu,* Fangzhong Shen, Ying Lv and Yuguang Ma*. ‘Wide Bandgap Materials Design toward Tunable Bandgap and Increased Carries Injection Property: Silane Interrupting p-Conjugation together with Peripheralcarbazolyl Substituents’ RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 21596–21603.